After you upgrade you laptop from Mavericks to Yosemite OS, WiFi keeps on dropping….
So i tried the steps below .. After i did the below changes, it’s not dropping on my laptop.
- From the System Preferences
- Select Network
- At the bottom of the window, select the Gear/setup Icon
- Click the selector and select Set Service Order (Make Sure Wi-Fi is at the top of the list)
- Click apply.
Are we ready?
Microsoft plans to release Dynamics GP 2015 in November or December 2014. GP 2013 R2 is due by July.
Read the article
Sign up for your free trial…Sign up through Microsoft Online Services to get 25 licenses and 5 GB of storage—all free for 30 days…Access Microsoft Dynamics CRM online through Microsoft Outlook or your web browser.
More info…click here
The USB standard has a fundamental security flaw that allows an attacker to take over any device it is connected to, whether PC or Mac…read more click here
Who can Federate with Microsoft Lync? Check it out…Matt Landis wrote a beautiful blog with tool.
Click here to check … Thanks Matt
Seamlessly move between paper and cloud-based files with intelligent mobile scanning and easy control of your HP e-All-in-One from your iPhone or iPad.
Print, copy, and scan with Apple iPad, iPhone and iPad (iOS 6.0 or later). Mobile scanning feature supported by iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5s, the new iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air and iPod 5G (iOS 6.0 or later) with 5 megapixels or more camera with autofocus.
For this apps, click here
In continuation with my previous blog, After April 8, 2014, technical support for Windows XP and Windows XP Mode will no longer be available, including updates that help protect your PC. This means that if you continue to use Windows XP or use Windows XP Mode on a Windows 7 PC after support ends, your PC might become more vulnerable to security risks and viruses. Therefore, to keep your Windows 7 PC secure after April 8, 2014.
OneDrive for Business (formerly SkyDrive Pro)…Previous versions of OneDrive for Business for iOS focused on connecting to the multi-tenant environment of Office 365. Office 365 for dedicated systems are separate from the multi-tenant infrastructure and use both Windows NT LAN Manager (NTLM) and forms-based authentication (FBA) protocols. Now, with v1.2, SharePoint Online dedicated customers can download the iOS app from the App Store and seamlessly connect to their personal OneDrive for Business files and folders.
To read more, Click here
Living in a region; where there are no presence of Online CRM from the giants. So i start google it with a few keywords… “BEST CRM”. No wonder … results is there for a reason. Customer relationship management is lacking for big guys..
See the results
SanDisk Connect let you do this
Wireless Media Drive features
- Share multimedia files across iPad, iPhone, Kindle or Android via Wi-Fi with SanDisk free app or web browser
- Stream HD videos up to 5 devices simultaneously; max 8 connections when accessing other data
- 64G built in Flash storage, streaming up to 8 hours on a single charge
- Expandable SDHC/SDXC memory card slot for instant viewing of your camera’s card & extra storage
- An instant on the go storage in pocket-sized & stylish design
- Compatible with iOS 5.0 or later, Android 2.3 or later via SanDisk free app, or Wi-Fi-enabled devices with a web browser
- Optional Wi-Fi password protection for your personal data security
- USB 2.0 port for connection to your computer or charger;
Wireless flash drive features
- Wirelessly store, share, stream movies, photos, music, and documents across your smartphones, tablets and computers
- Simultaneously connect & access data stored on up to 8 devices via Wi-Fi
- No internet connection, cables or router required, works on all Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Up to 4 hours of video streaming on a single charge
- Access with free app, compatible with iOS 5.0 or later, Android 2.3 or later and Kindle devices
- Access with internet browser, compatible with all Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Charging and accessing with USB 2.0 connection interface or higher
- Optional Wi-Fi password protection and 128-bit AES encryption