Sign up for your free trial…Sign up through Microsoft Online Services to get 25 licenses and 5 GB of storage—all free for 30 days…Access Microsoft Dynamics CRM online through Microsoft Outlook or your web browser.
More info…click here
The USB standard has a fundamental security flaw that allows an attacker to take over any device it is connected to, whether PC or Mac…read more click here
Who can Federate with Microsoft Lync? Check it out…Matt Landis wrote a beautiful blog with tool.
Click here to check … Thanks Matt
Seamlessly move between paper and cloud-based files with intelligent mobile scanning and easy control of your HP e-All-in-One from your iPhone or iPad.
Print, copy, and scan with Apple iPad, iPhone and iPad (iOS 6.0 or later). Mobile scanning feature supported by iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5s, the new iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air and iPod 5G (iOS 6.0 or later) with 5 megapixels or more camera with autofocus.
For this apps, click here
In continuation with my previous blog, After April 8, 2014, technical support for Windows XP and Windows XP Mode will no longer be available, including updates that help protect your PC. This means that if you continue to use Windows XP or use Windows XP Mode on a Windows 7 PC after support ends, your PC might become more vulnerable to security risks and viruses. Therefore, to keep your Windows 7 PC secure after April 8, 2014.
OneDrive for Business (formerly SkyDrive Pro)…Previous versions of OneDrive for Business for iOS focused on connecting to the multi-tenant environment of Office 365. Office 365 for dedicated systems are separate from the multi-tenant infrastructure and use both Windows NT LAN Manager (NTLM) and forms-based authentication (FBA) protocols. Now, with v1.2, SharePoint Online dedicated customers can download the iOS app from the App Store and seamlessly connect to their personal OneDrive for Business files and folders.
To read more, Click here
Living in a region; where there are no presence of Online CRM from the giants. So i start google it with a few keywords… “BEST CRM”. No wonder … results is there for a reason. Customer relationship management is lacking for big guys..
See the results
SanDisk Connect let you do this
Wireless Media Drive features
- Share multimedia files across iPad, iPhone, Kindle or Android via Wi-Fi with SanDisk free app or web browser
- Stream HD videos up to 5 devices simultaneously; max 8 connections when accessing other data
- 64G built in Flash storage, streaming up to 8 hours on a single charge
- Expandable SDHC/SDXC memory card slot for instant viewing of your camera’s card & extra storage
- An instant on the go storage in pocket-sized & stylish design
- Compatible with iOS 5.0 or later, Android 2.3 or later via SanDisk free app, or Wi-Fi-enabled devices with a web browser
- Optional Wi-Fi password protection for your personal data security
- USB 2.0 port for connection to your computer or charger;
Wireless flash drive features
- Wirelessly store, share, stream movies, photos, music, and documents across your smartphones, tablets and computers
- Simultaneously connect & access data stored on up to 8 devices via Wi-Fi
- No internet connection, cables or router required, works on all Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Up to 4 hours of video streaming on a single charge
- Access with free app, compatible with iOS 5.0 or later, Android 2.3 or later and Kindle devices
- Access with internet browser, compatible with all Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Charging and accessing with USB 2.0 connection interface or higher
- Optional Wi-Fi password protection and 128-bit AES encryption
Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. Experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are. Once these new Remote Desktop apps, which include an overhauled version of the two-year-old Mac Remote Desktop client, are available, Microsoft will be providing access to virtual desktops on everything from Windows and Windows RT, to iOS, OS X and Android.
The iOS version for iPhone and iPad can be found here – Apple App Store.
Microsoft has just released a new add-on (but, they call it a Hotfix for some reason) for Windows 7 computers running SP1. The new Windows Update Cleanup installs and plugs in to the standard Windows 7 Disk Cleanup wizard maintenance utility. Once installed, Windows Update Cleanup becomes just another option you can choose in the wizard.
- The Windows Update Cleanup option is available only when the Disk Cleanup wizard detects Windows updates that you do not need on the computer.
- To enable you to roll back to previous updates, updates are stored in the WinSxS store even after they are superseded by later updates. Therefore, after you run the Disk Cleanup wizard, you may be unable to roll back to a superseded update. If you want to roll back to a superseded update that the Disk Cleanup wizard deletes, you can manually install the update.
You must have administrator permissions to clean up Windows update files.
- Start the Disk Cleanup wizard. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- Method 1: Click Start, type cleanmgr in the Start Search box, and then click OK.
- Method 2: Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, click System Tools, and then click Disk Cleanup.
- Method 3: If a Low Disk Space notification appears, click the notification to open the Disk Cleanup wizard.
- Select the Windows 7 system drive, and then click OK.
Note This operation might take several seconds because the Disk Cleanup wizard searches for files on the drive that can be cleaned up.
- If the Windows Update Cleanup option is not displayed on the Disk Cleanup tab, click Clean up system files. If the Windows Update Cleanup option is displayed on the Disk Cleanup tab, go to step 5.
Note The Windows Update Cleanup option is available only when you log on by using administrator permissions.
- Select the Windows 7 system drive, and then click OK.
- On the Disk Cleanup tab, select Windows Update Cleanup, and then click OK.
Note By default, the Windows Update Cleanup option is already selected.
- When a dialog box appears, click Delete Files.
To download the utility (Hotfix) from here: Windows Update Cleanup