All digital certificates expiring after December 31, 2013 request must have 2048-bit or greater key size…after December 31, 2012, 1024-bit keys will not be accepted for any certificates.
This notice has been issued by Verisign/Symantec in their website.
Guys…now onwards for new CSR should be 2048 request!!!
This page has been moved to a dedicated page for Office 365 users..click here
Transforming IT with Microsoft Private Cloud….Concept is aimed only for cost saving and maintenance free environment.
For a growing number of businesses, the journey to cloud computing starts with a private cloud implementation. A Microsoft private cloud dramatically changes the way your business produces and consumes IT services by creating a layer of abstraction over your pooled IT resources. This allows your datacenter to offer true infrastructure service capability as well as optimally managed application services. Microsoft private cloud solutions are built on Windows Server and System Center technology. Windows Azure is Microsoft’s public cloud computing platform. It’s a place to run your applications out on the internet, at scale. With geographically distributed datacenters worldwide, applications can be built, hosted and managed around the world. With Windows Azure, you can extend and even move your datacenter services off-premises or beyond a hosted environment, paying only for the resources you use at any given time. The flexible cloud computing platform of Windows Azure lets you focus on solving business problems and addressing customer needs, not on the infrastructure. Right now Public cloud on 3 platform flavour…Windows Azure, Office 365 and Microsoft online Services
To know more about Office 365, click here
To registed Office 365 for trial, click here
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers the power of choice in deployment. You can implement in the cloud, on-premises or have your solution privately hosted by a technology partner. You can even change your deployment type, if the need arises.
- With Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, you are able to scale the number of users up or down, based on your business requirements.
- • The architecture of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online provides customers with complete autonomy over how they operate, manage, configure and help secure their CRM solution.
- Customer and user administration features are designed to increase self-reliance. Customers have complete control over all aspects of data structure, user experience, business intelligence
To know more about the CRM cloud flavour…click here
Microsoft is moving ahead with plans to host its ERP products on Azure, but isn’t rushing users to make the jump. First, Dynamics NAV 7 (the codename of the next version of the Dynamics NAV product) will be available hosted on Windows Azure toward the end of calendar 2012. The next Microsoft ERP product to get the Azure treatment will be Dynamics GP. (Microsoft execs aren’t providing a target date at this time for the Azure-hosted GP version, though I’d think 2013 would make sense, given the cadence of the Dynamics ERP products).
In the cloud or on-premises—choose the deployment model that’s right for you…More info Click here
Microsoft CRM is already taking a turn in cloud..click here to know more and its a matter of time to rollout this service to our region!!!
We are now experiencing the O365 environment to our domain…i should tell you that “beauty lies beneath the platform”…more to explore
Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Microsoft Exchange Online provides hosted email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
- Built-in anti-virus and antispam filters protect your information and help you focus on what’s most important
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices means you can access and update your info while on the go
- 99.9% uptime commitment with financially-backed SLA
- For a total of $5 per user per month, you control a rich hosted Exchangeenvironment with 25 GB mailboxes for every user without having to manage a server.
- Data is hosted in geographically-distributed datacenters with continuous data backup and premiere disaster recovery capabilities
- A team of security experts monitors Exchange Online around the clock and updates anti-virus and spam filters to address new threats as soon as they appear
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email system
- An easy-to-use Web interface lets you manage your online environment from anywhere
- Live phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Large, 25 GB mailboxes are standard for every user so they can access all essential information in one place
- Seamless integration with Outlook so your users can enjoy a rich, familiar email experience and offline access
- Calendar sharing allows users to see free/busy information with colleagues, even if they work at another company
- Email archiving, eDiscovery Search, retention policies, and optional legal hold help preserve and discover data
- Security policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remotely wipe data from lost phones
- Free tools for migrating IMAP and Exchange Server mailbox data to Exchange Online
- Beauty of FOPE..Forefront Online Protection for Exchange integration and management through browser.