New features added to the Azure Portal
Appreciate this great move from Azure team, especially Yu-Shun Wang, Program Manager for Windows Azure Networking
Watch the Channel9 discussion about the same..click here
Click here to read more from ScottGu’s Blog
If you don’t already have a Windows Azure account, you can sign-up for a free trial.
The SQL Server 2012 Editions have been streamlined to better align with how customers are deploying applications and solutions. SQL Server 2012 will be released in 3 main editions*:
- Enterprise for mission critical applications and large scale data warehousing
- Business Intelligence, a new product edition, providing premium corporate and self-service BI
- Standard for basic database, reporting and analytics capabilities
Refer to Datasheet and FAQ for more details
- AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- Windows Server Core Support
- Columnstore Indexes
- BI Semantic Model
- User-Defined Server Roles
- Enhanced Auditing Features
- Sequence Objects
- Enhanced PowerShell Support
- Distributed Replay
- SQL Azure Enhancements
- Big Data Support
Excitement for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Windows 8… a beautiful combination…eager to wait for the release
Now the good news is that Dexterity codes are valid for this GP web client…read this blog
Soon you will see the Dexterity Power shell for Microsoft Great Plains 🙂
Microsoft Dynamics GP team, when considering the creation of our upcoming web client user experience, looked at many technologies that would offer us an architecture for future growth, a feature set that was strong with controls and flexibility, and one that provided us a performance model that benefitted our customers. Silverlight was a clear standout product in this research. In fact, we’ll be using Silverlight 5 features as it ships, specifically Silverlight 5 has been architected to deeply support business application development far deeper than other similar toolsets.
If you ever look at all the migration that we do, we have to completed the biggest challenge; clients has been getting the system requirements ready for Office 365.
Click here to know more from my dedicated blog for O365 users.
If you are an existing Visual Studio Professional, Premium or Ultimate with MSDN subscriber, you get free access to Windows Azure each month, and up to $3,700.00 in annual Windows Azure benefits at no charge….click here to learn more
Transforming IT with Microsoft Private Cloud….Concept is aimed only for cost saving and maintenance free environment.
For a growing number of businesses, the journey to cloud computing starts with a private cloud implementation. A Microsoft private cloud dramatically changes the way your business produces and consumes IT services by creating a layer of abstraction over your pooled IT resources. This allows your datacenter to offer true infrastructure service capability as well as optimally managed application services. Microsoft private cloud solutions are built on Windows Server and System Center technology. Windows Azure is Microsoft’s public cloud computing platform. It’s a place to run your applications out on the internet, at scale. With geographically distributed datacenters worldwide, applications can be built, hosted and managed around the world. With Windows Azure, you can extend and even move your datacenter services off-premises or beyond a hosted environment, paying only for the resources you use at any given time. The flexible cloud computing platform of Windows Azure lets you focus on solving business problems and addressing customer needs, not on the infrastructure. Right now Public cloud on 3 platform flavour…Windows Azure, Office 365 and Microsoft online Services
To know more about Office 365, click here
To registed Office 365 for trial, click here
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers the power of choice in deployment. You can implement in the cloud, on-premises or have your solution privately hosted by a technology partner. You can even change your deployment type, if the need arises.
- With Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, you are able to scale the number of users up or down, based on your business requirements.
- • The architecture of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online provides customers with complete autonomy over how they operate, manage, configure and help secure their CRM solution.
- Customer and user administration features are designed to increase self-reliance. Customers have complete control over all aspects of data structure, user experience, business intelligence
To know more about the CRM cloud flavour…click here
Microsoft is moving ahead with plans to host its ERP products on Azure, but isn’t rushing users to make the jump. First, Dynamics NAV 7 (the codename of the next version of the Dynamics NAV product) will be available hosted on Windows Azure toward the end of calendar 2012. The next Microsoft ERP product to get the Azure treatment will be Dynamics GP. (Microsoft execs aren’t providing a target date at this time for the Azure-hosted GP version, though I’d think 2013 would make sense, given the cadence of the Dynamics ERP products).
In the cloud or on-premises—choose the deployment model that’s right for you…More info Click here
Microsoft CRM is already taking a turn in cloud..click here to know more and its a matter of time to rollout this service to our region!!!