We are now experiencing the O365 environment to our domain…i should tell you that “beauty lies beneath the platform”…more to explore
Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Microsoft Exchange Online provides hosted email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
- Built-in anti-virus and antispam filters protect your information and help you focus on what’s most important
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices means you can access and update your info while on the go
- 99.9% uptime commitment with financially-backed SLA
- For a total of $5 per user per month, you control a rich hosted Exchangeenvironment with 25 GB mailboxes for every user without having to manage a server.
- Data is hosted in geographically-distributed datacenters with continuous data backup and premiere disaster recovery capabilities
- A team of security experts monitors Exchange Online around the clock and updates anti-virus and spam filters to address new threats as soon as they appear
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email system
- An easy-to-use Web interface lets you manage your online environment from anywhere
- Live phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Large, 25 GB mailboxes are standard for every user so they can access all essential information in one place
- Seamless integration with Outlook so your users can enjoy a rich, familiar email experience and offline access
- Calendar sharing allows users to see free/busy information with colleagues, even if they work at another company
- Email archiving, eDiscovery Search, retention policies, and optional legal hold help preserve and discover data
- Security policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remotely wipe data from lost phones
- Free tools for migrating IMAP and Exchange Server mailbox data to Exchange Online
- Beauty of FOPE..Forefront Online Protection for Exchange integration and management through browser.
Earlier i’ve done the Exchange server migration – 2007 to 2010 – Live cast, Its been 10 months since Exchange team release the SP1 for Microsoft Exchange server 2010….today i’m doing Microsoft Exchange server 2010 SP1 upgradation…Live page is opened.
This new addition to the Forefront family of security products builds on System Center Configuration Manager 2007 to provide desktop security and management in a single infrastructure. Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010 enables businesses to align security and management to improve endpoint protection while greatly reducing operational costs. This shared infrastructure helps reduce ownership costs while providing improved visibility and control over endpoint management and security.