Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, gives you a powerful CRM software delivered as a cloud service from Microsoft. More info, click here
Active Directory synchronization for Office 365…click here to know more
Office 365 to another 22 new markets to grow our global footprint to 64 geographies – with more to come!
Microsoft has reduced Office 365 for enterprise plans by up to 20%.
Office 365 – makes it easier to mover the users to any device they want at any time, any place. As an admin, we need the mobility as well on mobile. So here it is…Loryan Strant an Office 365 MVP, has developed a Mobile App for Office 365 Administration. Best of luck to Loryan. Here is the link to his page. Right now the app is available for Windows phone users. and shortly will be available for Andriod and iPhone users.
If you ever look at all the migration that we do, we have to completed the biggest challenge; clients has been getting the system requirements ready for Office 365.
Click here to know more from my dedicated blog for O365 users.
In my previous post…ADFS…Active Directory Federation Service i was talking about the ADFS architecture and promise for the deployment or migration to O365 from Microsoft.
Here i’m dedicating a page for Office 365 live migration …Click here to divert to the page
Transforming IT with Microsoft Private Cloud….Concept is aimed only for cost saving and maintenance free environment.
For a growing number of businesses, the journey to cloud computing starts with a private cloud implementation. A Microsoft private cloud dramatically changes the way your business produces and consumes IT services by creating a layer of abstraction over your pooled IT resources. This allows your datacenter to offer true infrastructure service capability as well as optimally managed application services. Microsoft private cloud solutions are built on Windows Server and System Center technology. Windows Azure is Microsoft’s public cloud computing platform. It’s a place to run your applications out on the internet, at scale. With geographically distributed datacenters worldwide, applications can be built, hosted and managed around the world. With Windows Azure, you can extend and even move your datacenter services off-premises or beyond a hosted environment, paying only for the resources you use at any given time. The flexible cloud computing platform of Windows Azure lets you focus on solving business problems and addressing customer needs, not on the infrastructure. Right now Public cloud on 3 platform flavour…Windows Azure, Office 365 and Microsoft online Services
To know more about Office 365, click here
To registed Office 365 for trial, click here
We are now experiencing the O365 environment to our domain…i should tell you that “beauty lies beneath the platform”…more to explore
Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Microsoft Exchange Online provides hosted email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
- Built-in anti-virus and antispam filters protect your information and help you focus on what’s most important
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices means you can access and update your info while on the go
- 99.9% uptime commitment with financially-backed SLA
- For a total of $5 per user per month, you control a rich hosted Exchangeenvironment with 25 GB mailboxes for every user without having to manage a server.
- Data is hosted in geographically-distributed datacenters with continuous data backup and premiere disaster recovery capabilities
- A team of security experts monitors Exchange Online around the clock and updates anti-virus and spam filters to address new threats as soon as they appear
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email system
- An easy-to-use Web interface lets you manage your online environment from anywhere
- Live phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Large, 25 GB mailboxes are standard for every user so they can access all essential information in one place
- Seamless integration with Outlook so your users can enjoy a rich, familiar email experience and offline access
- Calendar sharing allows users to see free/busy information with colleagues, even if they work at another company
- Email archiving, eDiscovery Search, retention policies, and optional legal hold help preserve and discover data
- Security policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remotely wipe data from lost phones
- Free tools for migrating IMAP and Exchange Server mailbox data to Exchange Online
- Beauty of FOPE..Forefront Online Protection for Exchange integration and management through browser.
Microsoft Online Services Migration Tools to forward copies of your Exchange Server mail to your Exchange Online mailboxes. You can also use the Migration Tools to copy content from your Exchange Server, POP3, or IMAP4 e-mail server mailboxes to your Exchange Online mailboxes. This product intended for use with Microsoft Online Services only.
Requirements provided to subscribers via the Microsoft Online Services Administration Center
So far online service is not available in the Middle east region..but soon its comming..hope for the best!! To download this, click here