Microsoft Exchange on Twitter has moved to a new hash tag – #MSExchange. If you tweet about Microsoft Exchange or related topic, please use #MSExchange to tag your tweet… to follow use @MSFTExchange for the latest on Microsoft Exchange, including post updates from EHLO.
Thank you team
This technology allows for simplified transactions, data exchange, and wireless connections between two devices in close proximity to each other, usually by no more than a few centimeters. It is expected to become a widely used system for making payments by smartphone in the United States. Many smartphones currently on the market already contain embedded NFC chips that can send encrypted data a short distance (“near field”) to a reader located, for instance, next to a retail cash register. Shoppers who have their credit card information stored in their NFC smartphones can pay for purchases by waving their smartphones near or tapping them on the reader, rather than bothering with the actual credit card.
- File sharing
- Electronic business card
- Electronic wallet
- Mobile payment
- Parking ticket
- Boarding pass…etc
Pairing is easy..not like Bluetooth or Wifi
This is the logo for NFC enables devices.
iPhone 5 might come up with NFC included devices in the near future. Persistent rumours and patent applications strongly indicate an NFC enabled iPhone is on the way, though there has been no official announcement yet.
- Google Nexus S
- Samsumg Galaxy S II
- Nokia C7 …Etc
NFC – its an ISO 18000-3 RFID compatible, Standardisation body is ISO/IEC, Network Standard is ISO 13157 etc, Network Type is Point-to-point, Cryptography not with RFID, Range <0.2m, Frequency 13.56MHZ, Bit rate 424kbit/s, Setup time <0.1s and Power consumption <15mA
September 25, 2011 Posted by PREMNAIR | Apple, Gadgets, iOS5, iPhone, Microsoft, NFC, Phone, Protocols, RFID, Social Connectors | ISO 18000-3, Near field communication, NFC, NFC phones | Leave a comment
- iPad is one big, beautiful display — 9.7 inches of high-resolution photos, movies, web pages, books, and more. LED backlighting makes everything you see remarkably crisp, vivid, and bright.
- Two powerful cores in one A5 chip mean iPad can do twice the work at once.
- Multi-Touch on iPad. You use your fingers to do everything, so everything you do — surfing the web, typing email, reading books, and swiping through photos — is easier and a lot more fun.
- You’ll see two cameras on iPad — one on the front and one on the back. They may be tiny, but they’re a big deal. They’re designed for FaceTime video calling, and they work together so you can talk to your favorite people and see them smile and laugh back at you.
- It’s highly secure, stable, and responsive, and it’s made to work seamlessly with the iPad hardware. iOS 4 is the reason no other device has yet come close to iPad.
Pick up your iPad, press the Home button, and it wakes from sleep instantly. That’s because iPad features fast, efficient, and reliable flash storage that lets you access data quickly.
- Every iPad is built with advanced 802.11n wireless technology. iPad is also available with 3G connectivity.
- With the built-in accelerometer, you can rotate iPad to portrait or landscape, or even upside down, and whatever you’re watching, reading, or seeing adjusts to fit the display.
- Video mirroring is new for iPad and for every app, web page, presentation, video, movie, or photo you want to show a big audience. Just plug in the Apple Digital AV Adapter or Apple VGA Adapter (sold separately) and your HDTV or projector becomes a bigger version of your iPad.
- With up to nine times the graphics performance, gameplay on iPad is even smoother and more realistic.
- Even with the new thinner and lighter design, iPad has the same amazing 10-hour battery life
- AirPrint – Print your email, photos, web pages, and documents right from your iPad over Wi-Fi
- Photo Booth – When the mood strikes, turn the camera on yourself, make some faces, and start shooting snapshot-style.
- Accelerometer, three-axis gyroscope, and compass all work together.
- AirPlay – your music, photos, and video — can now stream wirelessly to your HDTV and speakers via AirPlay-enabled speakers or Apple TV on a Wi-Fi network
March 14, 2011 Posted by PREMNAIR | Apple, Digital Charts, Gadgets, International, iPad, Mails, Social Connectors, Wifi a/b/g/n | Apple new iPad, Aviation digital charts, Digital charts, iPad, iPad2 | Leave a comment
Today I’ve received an onsite baloon message from FACEBOOK which shows ” Upgrade your Message” and now I too have my own facebook email id.
Steps to follow:
Above screen is for Text messaging from FB and it depends on the GSM carrier. You have the option to skip.
That’s it. Enjoy
January 28, 2011 Posted by PREMNAIR | DU Mobile, Etisalat, Facebook, iPhone, Mails, MailTips, Phone, Social Connectors | Facebook email id, Facebook mail, Facebook personnel email id, Facebook Text messaging, FB Mail, How to get Facebook email id | Leave a comment
You can now go to your My Blogs tab, enable Post by Voice, and get a special number and code to call your blog. After you’re done, the audio file from your phone call will be posted to your blog for all to listen to and enjoy..read more Click here
Publicize….WordPress.com sends your published blog posts to several places to automatically promote them for you..like twitter, facebook etc…read more click here
I’VE MOVED THIS BLOG TO THE NEW LOCATION.
PLEASE VISIT THE NEW SITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
NEW SITE: MYNETWORKS.ME
- Exchange Server – Autodiscovery – A New turn on Exchange14/2010
- Exchange server 2007 to 2010 Migration – Live Cast
- SharePoint 2010 – Load control template file /_controltemplates/TaxonomyPicker.ascx failed!!!!
- Configure EWS, Autodiscover, OWA, OAB, ECP on Exchange Server 2010
- Upgrading to Exchange 2007 SP2 on SCC
- Microsoft Outlook Web apps – Administrator login – new features
- Microsoft Exchange Server – Remote wipe on iphone 3Gs
- Subject Alternative Names (SAN) Certificate
- SharePoint 2010 installed on Windows Server 2008 R2 – Event ID 10016 – Resolution
- Exchange server 2010 – SP1 installation step by step
- Office 365 for Middle East – All you want to know about O365 is right here!!!
- Click here to Sign-up Office 365 in the Middle east region
Useful tool link
- 568,514 hits
- February 2015 (2)
- January 2015 (1)
- October 2014 (1)
- September 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (2)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (1)
- March 2014 (2)
- February 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (1)
- October 2013 (2)
- September 2013 (5)
- August 2013 (3)
- July 2013 (2)
- June 2013 (2)
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (6)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (7)
- September 2012 (5)
- August 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (3)
- June 2012 (3)
- May 2012 (8)
- April 2012 (11)
- March 2012 (22)
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (9)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (7)
- October 2011 (3)
- September 2011 (7)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- June 2011 (10)
- May 2011 (28)
- April 2011 (23)
- March 2011 (17)
- February 2011 (4)
- January 2011 (7)
- December 2010 (12)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (4)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (4)
- July 2010 (18)
- June 2010 (24)
- May 2010 (22)
- April 2010 (4)
- March 2010 (6)
- February 2010 (7)
- January 2010 (44)
- December 2009 (13)
- November 2009 (16)
Search on my blog
CategoriesActive Directory Active Sync ADFS Analytical Accounting Apple Articles Books Calendar Cars Chrome Cloud Cloud Computing Communicator Computer TIPS CRM 4 CRM 5 CRM Online DAG DELL DIR Sync Dubai Dynamics CRM Dynamics GP ECP Edge Server Entourage eOne Business Solution Etisalat EWS Exchange Management Console Exchange Management Shell Exchange Online Exchange Pre-Deployment Analyzer Exchange Server 2007 Exchange server 2010 Exchange server 2013 Exchange Server Profile Analyzer Extender Facebook Field Service Flash Drive FOPE Forefront Forefront Endpoint protection 2010 Future Energy Gadgets GITEX Google Google Nexus One GreatPlains 10 GreatPlains 2010 Hardware Home Automation Hotmail HTML 5 HTTPS Hyper-V iCloud iE9 IMAP India Intel International Internet Explorer Internet Information Services (IIS) iOS4 iOS5 IP iPad IP Block List iPhone iSCSI Licensing cloud services Linkedin Lion OS Live Meeting Log Parser Lync 2010 Lync Online MacBook Air MacBook Pro Macbook Pro Mac Mini Mac Pro Mailbox Server Requirements Calculator Mails MailTips Malware Protection Center Microsoft Microsoft Azure Mountain Lion New Service Pack OAB Office Office 365 Office 2010 Office 2011 Office for Mac Office Professional Plus OS X Outlook Outlook Webapps OWA Personnel Phone Photography POP3 Power Shell Protocols Public Folder Pulse living Remote Connectivity Analyzer Remote Desktop Client Remote Server Administration Tool Safari SAN SAN Certificate Security Essential Sender Policy Framework Sharepoint 2010 Sharepoint Online SkyDrive Social Connectors Software Solid State Drive SQL Server Switch Symantec Tech.Ed Technet Terminal Server Threat Management Gateway Transport architecture Twitter UAE Uncategorized USB Drive Visual Basic Web Client Wifi a/b/g/n Windows 7 Windows 7 phone Windows 8 Windows Live Windows phone Windows Server 2008 R2 Windows XP Wordpress Yahoo
Site infoPREMNAIR'S Blog
Blog at WordPress.com.